- Premium is for standalone child policy only.
- Children aged 0-4 years old, 35% co-payment for all healthcare expenses are apply.
- If a claim is made by any insured or covered person under the Policy during a Policy year, any, No Claim Discount achieved will be lost and the status of the discount will be as at “1” policy year shown.
- If a claim relating to the previous year is subsequenty submitted and accepted, and a No Claim Discount has already been given,
The Company reserves the right to deduct the equivalent monetary amount of the No Claim Discount from the value of the claim.
Any No Claim Discount achieved will be lost and the status of the discount will be as at “1” policy.
- Following practical guideline for Air Operations. The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT), effective 22 March 2020 onwards.
- Elective Treatment for North America, Japan, HongKong, Singapore, EU Countries and Switzerland – This beneft is permitted only on a case by case basis with no guarantee of acceptance.
- The limit unit and premium are in Thai Baht.
- The applicant must be Thai resident or reside in Thailand at least 6 months in 12 months period.
- The emergency medical evacution service shal activate while the insured person travelling more than 150 klometres away
from home for less than 90 consecutive days.
- The coverage of the permanent implanted medical devices and artificial organs are subject to 5 years waiting period.
- Infomation in this brochure is only preliminary information provided for the applicant to consider for applying for health insurance
coverage from The Company, all insuring conditions shall be referred to Definition, General Definition, General Exclusions, and Insuring Agreement of the health insurance policy of The Company.
- The insured has the ability to continuously renew the policy up to age 99 years, premium and coverage may be adjusted following the claim experience, health condition, increasing age.